CRAFTY BLOGISTA: UPPGHMC CHristmas Party




_________________________________________________
UP-PGH MOUNTAINEERING CLUB
ARCHIVES


Applying for Membership | MT. TALAMITAM 10/06
MT. MANALMON 11/06 | CHRISTMAS PARTY '06
MT. PINATUBO 01/07 | MT. MANABO 02/07
_________________________________________________



« Home | LETTING GO... » | Merienda Date with Karen » | TONG YANG » | FOOD BINGE with my cousin and roommates » | I LOVE MY TEDDIES!!! » | Training Climb: Mt. Manalmon, San Miguel, Bulacan » | A PRAYER » | TEA LEAF READING » | AN UNFORGETTABLE ENCOUNTER » | 7 Things I love about HIM... »

UPPGHMC CHristmas Party

December 29, 2006


Right after my duty, I headed to Robinson's Place Manila to buy something for our exchange gift. The rule is maximum of P 100.00/gift. I had a hard time thinking of a nice and useful gift below 100.00, since most of the items nowadays are quite expensive, unless you'll go to Divisoria. :D

After wrapping my gift, I went straight to the Personnel Services Division of PGH to help with the preparations.


We all had a great time, and here's some of the pictures...


Opening Speech by our Club President, Sir Egay


The Founding Members

Sir Jossel, Ma'am Hershey, Ma'am Nona, Ma'am Gemma, Sir Melvin, Ma'am Gemma (Gemus)

Second Batch

Ma'am Luz, Kuya Benjie, Kuya Red, Sir Egay



Third Batch

Kuya Carlo, Bebe, Jac, Pio, Shy, Arnie, Mai, Tisa, Joyce and Albert

____________________________________________


  • CLICK HERE [UPPGHMC's Christmas Party '06] CLICK HERE